Important Matters Okubo-mabu
Please check the following points before applying.
- The tour will be held rain or shine and will be canceled only in case of stormy weather.
- When entering the Okubo Mabu Mine, you are not allowed to bring any baggage with you (Only cameras are allowed).
- The Okubo Mabu route is a mountain climbing course, so please bring clothes and shoes suitable for walking on a mountain path with poor footing, etc. (The tour arranges helmet, headlamp, and boot rentals.)
- *Depending on the weather conditions, the course may involve walking from Harada bus stop (1.2 km).
- Be careful of pit vipers, bees, etc., when walking in the mountains.
- The organizing division may determine that it is not possible to enter Okubo Mabu Mine based on poor weather, snow, frost, etc. In this case, the 2000 yen admission fees will be reimbursed, and you will be taken on the Ryugenji Mabu course, or guided to the Nima Sand Museum (containing the largest hourglass in the world).
Haneda Airport ⇔ Izumo Airport
If you wish to arrange air tickets, we will arrange the air tickets separately.
*If you wish to arrange this, we will accept it as an arranged travel contract.
- The number of applicants is 8 people each time.
- The tour may be canceled if the minimum number of participants is less than 4 (if canceled, the trip fee will be refunded in full).
- During the tour, you will enter the Okubo Mabu Mine. Children under 7 years’ old may not enter the mine, so will not be able to join the tour.
- Your participation will be official after payment is confirmed.
- The participation fee includes all items listed on the itinerary, such as transportation fees, accommodation fees, meal fees, admission fees, etc.
- We will provide a form that explains the conditions for participating in the trip in detail, so please confirm before applying.
- There may be changes to the meal contents.
- Image is for illustration purposes.
- Matters related to the cancelation/change/responsibilities/exceptions of the tour agreement, as well as matters relating to compensation during the tour, are stipulated by this travel company.
- This tour will be read by a tour guide and an interpreter (ENG).
- It is best to bring health insurance in case of an emergency.
Application deadline: 14 days before trip date.
Reserved bus company name: Iwami Tour Inc.
Taxi company name: Fuji Daiichi Kotsu Inc.
Meet-up location: Izumo Airport Arrivals Lobby
Disbanding location: Izumo Airport Lobby
Hotel: Takyo Abeke
Handling of personal information
Our company will use the personal information written on the travel application form you applied for to contact you.
In addition,personal information will be used the extent necessary for arranging services such as transportation and accommodation facilities for the trip that the customer has applied for,and for procedures for receiving such services.
（Major transportation and accommodation facilities are listend in each schedule.）
Application-style planned trips (domestic) Terms and conditions (summary)
- Applying for a trip and signing a contract
Please fill in the specified information on the specific application form and apply together with paying the application fee.
The travel contract with the customer will be concluded once the application fee is received by the company.
- When customers cancel a travel contract
Customers are able to pay the below cancelation fees and cancel the travel contract at any time.
However, when there is a major change to the contents of the travel contract, customers will not be charged the cancelation fees.
Cancelation fees form
Cancel on and before 21 days – no charge
Cancel 8-20 days before = 20%
Cancel 2-7 days before = 30%
Cancel 1 days before = 40%
Cancel on day before start = 50%
Cancel after start or without notification (so called no show) 100%
- Responsibilities and exemptions to the company
Customers will be compensated for any damage caused to you by the company or the arranging agent.
(The maximum amount of compensation for luggage is 150,000 yen per person.) However, the company will not be responsible in the following cases:
Natural disasters, wars, transportation/accommodation facility accidents or fires, transportation facility delays/closures, or changes in travel dates or travel cancelations caused by these, government orders, quarantines due to infectious diseases, accidents during free time, etc., food poisoning, theft, etc.
- Special compensation
Regardless of whether or not it is at fault, the company will pay a deposit or solatium for certain damages to life, body, or baggage sustained by a customer due to a sudden and unfortuitous external accident while participating in this trip, based on the special provisions for compensation. However, for days on which it is clearly stated in the itinerary that no travel services will be arranged by the company, customers will be considered as “participating in the trip” only if it is clearly stated that no compensation will be paid for damages sustained by the customer on that day.
- Customers’ responsibility
The company will accept compensation from the customer when the company suffers damage due to the customer’s intentional or negligent actions, or acts contrary to laws and regulations, or public order and morals.
- Minimum capacity
When the minimum number of participants is not achieved, the trip will not take place. In such cases, customers will be notified prior to the 13th day before the day before the start of the trip.
- Base date for travel conditions
Travel conditions/trip fees are set as of April 1, 2023, so there may be changes based on the published fare revisions of transportation companies.
- Matters not stipulated in this conditions document are stipulated by this travel company (department related to application-type planned trip contracts).
Trip Plan implementation
Iwami kanko Co., Ltd <https://iwamitravel.com/>
I 701-3 Oda, Odamachi, Oda City, Shimane Prefecture
TEL 0854-82-0663 FAX 0854-82-2221
Shimane Prefecture Governor Registered Travel Agency No. 2-2 (one company) Full member of the National Association of Travel Agents
General travel business handling manager Mitsuo Wada